Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department (LVMPD) welcomes the opportunity to do business with interested suppliers. The LVMPD's Purchasing Unit is interested in fostering participation by all suppliers offering goods and services that may be used by the LVMPD.
The LVMPD, in partnership with Nevada Government eMarketplace (NGEM), processes its procurement transactions through the NGEM electronic procurement system. NGEM will enable LVMPD to better connect with suppliers and improve the overall efficiency of its purchasing operation.
NGEM will provide suppliers with access to important procurement information. Services that will be available to you include:
- One supplier registration for 12 Nevada government agencies at no charge
- Notification of bid, proposal, and quote solicitations for a12 Nevada government agencies at no charge
- Access to project detail information at no charge
- Access to key documents via electronic download at no charge
- Electronic submission of Bids and Proposals at no charge
- Access to contract award information at no charge
Current business opportunities with Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department (and several other Nevada government agencies) can be viewed by registering at no charge as a supplier at www.ngemnv.com.
All formal bids over $50,000 will be advertised in the Las Vegas Review Journal and on the NGEM site. If a supplier is not registered with NGEM, it will not receive automatic notification of bid opportunities. Suppliers may pick up a copy of the bid package at no charge at the LVMPD Purchasing Unit, 400 S. Martin L. King Blvd., Bldg. B, 4th Floor, Las Vegas, NV 89106.
General information on doing business with LVMPD's Purchasing Unit may be found on the Doing Business with Us page of this site.