Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department (LVMPD) welcomes the opportunity to do business with interested suppliers. The LVMPD's Purchasing Unit is interested in fostering participation by all suppliers offering goods and services that may be used by the LVMPD.
The LVMPD, in partnership with Nevada Government eMarketplace (NGEM), processes its procurement transactions through the NGEM electronic procurement system. NGEM will enable LVMPD to better connect with suppliers and improve the overall efficiency of its purchasing operation.
NGEM will provide suppliers with access to important procurement information. Services that will be available to you at no charge include:
- One supplier registration for 20+ Nevada government agencies
- Notification of bid, proposal, and quote solicitations for 20+ Nevada government agencies
- Access to project detail information
- Access to key documents via electronic download
- Electronic submission of Bids and Proposals
- Access to contract award information
Current business opportunities with Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department (and several other Nevada government agencies) can be viewed by registering at no charge as a supplier at www.ngemnv.com.
All formal bids over $100,000 will be advertised in the Las Vegas Review Journal and on the NGEM site. Some smaller opportunities and emergency Request for Quotes (RFQs) may be posted on the NGEM site as well. If a supplier is not registered with NGEM, it will not receive automatic notification of any bid opportunities.