Behavioral Healthcare Options (BHO)
Counseling is provided through BHO. All LVMPD employees and their families are entitled to three (3) free visits with a counselor through BHO every calendar year. If additional visits are needed, these visits convert to insurance through copay.
Instructions for BHO:
- Call 877-464-8151
- Talk with an operator about the type of counselor that will work best for you.
- Get a list of counselors to choose from in an area convenient to you.
- Call the counselor and set an appointment.
BHO Provides more than counseling. They provide access to a variety of resources (listed below) and are available to LVMPD employees and their families.
The Life Connection
Go to http://www.powerflexweb.com/1546/login.html and enter appropriate code from above for help with:
- Childcare and parenting
- Family support resources
- Financial management
- College planning and education
- Relocation assistance and immigration
- Legal issues and downloadable documents
- Aging and elder care
- Mental health
- Healthy living
- Balancing work and home
- Career development