1 OCTOBER SURVIVORS EVERYWHERE URGED TO APPLY FOR NEVADA VICTIMS OF CRIME PROGRAM BY OCT. 1, 2018 - News Release, Flyer
If you were a victim or are a family representative of a victim involved in the 1 October 1 shooting, please see the resources available below.
FOR LOCAL RESIDENTS WHO WANT TO FILE A POLICE REPORT:
- Call 3-1-1 and file a report telephonically if you are a victim of the shooting;
- File a report at an
area command near you or at the
Records and Fingerprint Bureau located at LVMPD Headquarters; or
- An officer can respond to your location to take a report if you are injured and unable to make a station report.
FOR OUT-OF-STATE RESIDENTS WHO WANT TO FILE A POLICE REPORT:
- Call (702) 828-3111 and file a report telephonically if you are a victim of the shooting; or
- File a report with your hometown police department and fax it to 702-828-1555.
WITNESSES OF THE SHOOTING:
- If you would like to file a voluntary statement, please
click here to download a PDF version of the document. Once completed it can be faxed to 702-828-3246 or emailed to
email@example.com; or if you are local resident, you can drop it off at Records & Fingerprint Bureau or your nearest Area Command.
If you have video or photos of the incident - If you know something, say something. Please call 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324)
- To provide investigative information related to the shootings, please submit a tip at
REPORTS OF SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY CONNECTED TO THE SHOOTING:
- If you were in the area during the October 1 shooting and noticed any suspicious activity that should be reported, please visit
FOR VICTIMS NEEDING INFORMATION OR ASSISTANCE:
- Visit the
Vegas Strong Resiliency Center (VSRC) at 1524 Pinto Lane, 89106. Operating hours are 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. You can also call (702) 455-AIDE (2433) or 1-833-299-AIDE (2433) for assistance. The VSRC is a place of healing and support dedicated to serving as a resource and referral center for residents, visitors and responders affected by the shooting at the Route 91 Harvest Festival.
- You can also follow upcoming events on Facebook:
Vegas Strong Resiliency Center.
VICTIMS WANTING TO RECOVER PROPERTY:
- The FBI is the lead agency helping attendees of the 1 October Route 91 Harvest Festival recover personal belongings.
recovery services will be accessed online through the questionnaire located on the FBI’s Victim Assistance Services Division’s website at
www.fbi.gov/lvmusicfestivalshooting. People who fill out the questionnaire are asked to provide their contact information and a description of the belongings lost. If items don’t include your name or other identifying information for proof of ownership, it’s best to provide the most detailed description possible.
Inquiries also can be emailed to