Southern Nevada Family Justice Center
(FJC) is a one stop shop for victims of Domestic Violence, Sexual Assault and Human Trafficking.
The SNFJC is a partnership of agencies dedicated to providing resources and services to victims and their families of domestic violence, sexual assault
and human trafficking in a single location.
What is a Family Justice Center?
The Southern Nevada Family Justice Center (SNFJC) is a multi-agency center designed to help victims get their needs met in one safe place.
Safety, advocacy and confidentiality are the foundation of the SNFJC.
The FJC has launched an Ask-A-Lawyer program in which domestic violence victims and survivors can get FREE legal advice
regarding landlord/tenant disputes in a virtual (via computer) setting.The virtual appointments are available on the third Wednesday of each month through the end of 2022.
Click here to make an appointment.
Issues might include:
- I am a victim of domestic violence, and my landlord won't let me break my lease. What are my rights?
- I need to move due to a domestic violence situation, but I have a previous eviction. Can you help me?
- I was able to break my lease due to domestic violence, but my landlord left me a bad recommendation. What can I do?
|Available Additional Services by the FJC:|
- Referral to domestic violence shelters
- Domestic Violence Temporary Protection Orders (TPOs)
- Safety planning and advocacy
- Referral to trauma-informed counseling
- Immigration assistance for victims of domestic violence, and sexual assault, including U-VISA assistance
- Referral to legal organizations who assist with divorce/custody, TPO, and civil issues.
- Criminal justice advocacy and support
- Computers available for job and housing searches
Use this QR code for domestic violence protection orders: