Southern Nevada Family Justice Center (FJC) is a one stop shop for victims of Domestic Violence, Sexual Assault and Human Trafficking.
The center houses representatives from the following organizations:
Rape Crisis Center
Immigrant Home Foundation
Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada
City Attorney’s Office
Clark County District Attorney’s Office
Salvation Army SEEDS of HOPE
LVMPD Victim Advocates
LVMPD Domestic Violence Detectives
The FJC can assist with:
- Free legal aid advice including divorce, bankruptcy, social security issues, foreclosure issues, and civil issues.
- Immigration assistance for victims of Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault including U Visas.
- Assistance with temporary housing, obtaining temporary protection orders, safety plans, counseling, and advocacy.
- Counseling and advocacy for victims of Sexual Assault and Human Trafficking.
- Criminal justice advocacy and support.
- Assistance with Breaking a Lease (Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Related only)
Citizens will have access to LVMPD Detectives to discuss domestic violence issues and file domestic violence related crime reports. The center also has computers that can be used for job searching and there is a separate child friendly waiting room.
861 North Mojave Road
Las Vegas, Nevada 89101
( major cross streets are Washington and Mojave)
The FJC is open Monday thru Friday from 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.