Southern Nevada Family Justice Center
(FJC) is a one stop shop for victims of Domestic Violence, Sexual Assault and Human Trafficking.
The SNFJC is a partnership of agencies dedicated to providing resources and services to victims and their families of domestic violence, sexual assault
and human trafficking in a single location.
What is a Family Justice Center?
The Southern Nevada Family Justice Center (SNFJC) is a multi-agency center designed to help victims get their needs met in one safe place.
Safety, advocacy and confidentiality are the foundation of the SNFJC.
|Available Additional Services by the FJC:|
- Referral to domestic violence shelters
- Domestic Violence Temporary Protection Orders (TPOs)
- Safety planning and advocacy
- Referral to trauma-informed counseling
- Immigration assistance for victims of domestic violence, and sexual assault, including U-VISA assistance
- Referral to legal organizations who assist with divorce/custody, TPO, and civil issues.
- Criminal justice advocacy and support
- Computers available for job and housing searches
Use this QR code for domestic violence protection orders: