Nevada Revised Statutes (NRS) require the registration of all:
- Convicted Sex Offenders under NRS 179D.210 through NRS 179D.430.
- Convicted persons of an offense punishable as a Category A Felony in the State of Nevada.
- Convicted persons of two or more offenses punishable as felonies under NRS 179C.010
Sex Offender Registration – NRS 179D.210 through NRS 179D.430
Sex Offender Change of Address – NRS 179D.250
Convicted Felon Registration – NRS 179C.010
Convicted Felon Change of Address – NRS 179C.110
Sex Offender Online Services
- Registration with local law enforcement is required within 48 hours of any convicted person who resides or is a visitor in the State of Nevada.
- Convicted person registration must be completed in the jurisdiction where an individual resides.
- Citizens with fingernails at a length or curvature which would not produce a good fingerprint and/or damage the LiveScan glass screen, will be required to trim their nails prior to being fingerprinted.
Citizens required to comply with the registration requirements set forth by NRS 179D may utilize Offender Watch Express (located here) to perform the following functions:
- Frequent Verification
- Change of Home Address
- 30 Day Check In
- Update Vehicle/Employment Information
Print your confirmation from Offender Watch Express and bring a copy to LVMPD Records & Fingerprint Bureau within 48 hours to complete your registration requirements.