The Records and Fingerprint Bureau provides the following services to our community:
Filing Incident Crime Reports*
Filing Traffic Incident Reports (Insurance Purposes Only)*
Copies of Incident Crime Reports and Traffic Incident Reports*
Background Check (LVMPD Criminal History Only)*
Concealed Carry Firearm Permits (CCW)
Law Enforcement HR218
Convicted Persons Registration
*Services are offered at your local area command.
Find your nearest area command here
*Area Command Records Service Hours
- Monday – Friday 9:00 A.M – 5:00 P.M. (Closed weekends and holidays)
Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Headquarters
400 South Martin Luther King Boulevard, Building C
Las Vegas, NV, 89106
(Corner of S. Martin Luther King Blvd & Alta Blvd)
Public parking is available
Public transit is available through the Regional Transportation Commission (RTC). Please refer to the RTC website here for current schedules, maps, and fares.
Hours of Operation
Open Monday - Friday 7:00 A.M. - 6:00 P.M.
- Convicted Person Registration 7:00 A.M. - 4:00 P.M.
Weekends and Holidays 8:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M. (Closed Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day*)
- Convicted Person Registration 8:00 A.M. - 4:00 P.M.
*Holiday hours may vary; please call to verify we are open.
- Appointments are available for services provided at the Records and Fingerprint Bureau.
- Appointments can be scheduled up to 60 days in advance.
- Appointments are not transferable.
Appointments can be scheduled
here.Forms of Payment Accepted
- Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover)
- Bank Issued Debit Card
- Cashier's Check made payable to Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department
- Money Order made payable to Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department
*Cash is not accepted at area command locations.